Ancy Joe is a Counselling Psychologist based in Bangalore, India. She helps her clients live their best life.Her vision is to help clients understand their views of life and learn to reach their self-determined goals. It is accomplished through meaningful and well informed choices to resolve emotional and interpersonal issues.
Her attributes are dedication and commitment to work, willingness to learn, interpersonal skills, and creative thinking.
She is married to Joe Abraham, a Leadership Coach and a Certified Member of the John Maxwell Team (U.S.A)
M.Sc. Counselling Psychology from Martin Luther University, Shillong,India
Bachelor of Pharmacy from Bangalore University, Bangalore, India
Counselling Psychologist (2015 April-Present) at INSPO LIFE
Consultant Psychologist (2015 June-Present) at GSC, Bengaluru
Consultant Psychologist (2017 March-Present) at Carmel Clinic, Bengaluru.
Co Founder and Co-Director (2010 April -present) at INSPO LIFE
Co Founder and Co-Director (2001 May -present) at GLM, Kochi
Regional Staff (2000 June-2001 May) at ICPF, Chennai
Psychology Intern (2014 – 2015) at Psychiatry department of Bangalore Baptist Hospital, Bengaluru and United International School, Bengaluru.
1) Mr. Renny Samuel (Dean, Global School of Counselling, Bangalore)
2) Dr. Darilin Dkhar (Psychiatrist, Bangalore Baptist Hospital, Bangalore)
3) Dr.Suja Francis (Dental surgeon,Carmel Clinic, Bangalore)
4) Mr. Vinod Victor (CAT Practitioner, Marriage & Family Therapist, Bangalore)
5) Mrs. Ciby Mathew (Director, Urban India Ministries, Bangalore)
6) Dr. Divia Paul (Counselling Psychologist, Director, Yuva Chethana, Bangalore)